- Gelatine is from 100 % natural sources, safe and good for health, used widely in food and pharmaceutical products.
- Gelatine has many special and unique functional properties. In cool water, it expands to absorb water and turn water into a gel structure. In hot water, it is completely soluble. Viscosity is suitable for each application, with no crystals forming.
- Gelatine contains 85% to 95% protein and 9/10 essential amino acids which are important to the normal function of the human body.
- No lipid, sugar and cholesterol. Furthermore, gelatine is a natural ingredient with no ‘E number’, which is so important in today’s market where a clean label is essential.
- Gelatine is also certified GRAS by FDA
- Type A gelatines are gel strengths ranging from 130 to 300 Bloom.
- Particle sizes: between 6 and 100 mesh; grains.
- pH: 4.5 6.0
- Moisture: ≤ 15 %
- Shelf-life: 5 năm
- Whipping agent and foaming ability
- Gelling properties: good dispersion, fast dissolution and good stability.
- Thickening agent.
- Ice cream: creating a soft structure, preventing the water separation and the formation of ice crystals, preventing ice cream from melting
- Texture for pudding, mousse, yogurt, jelly, cake; gummy candies, marshmallows.
With more than 175 years of experience, Weishardt is among the very first pioneers in the gelatine and collagen industry.
Weishardt is one of the world’s leading suppliers of high quality pig and fish skin gelatine, fish collagen peptides and texturizing systems for the food & beverage, nutrition, pharmaceutical and beauty industries.
Certificates: FSSC 22000, ISO 22000, ISO 9001, ANSM (GMP), KOSHER