- Chemical name: N, 2,3-trimethyl-2-isopropylbutyramide.
- CAS No.51115-67-4
- It is a white crystalline powder, with mint-similar cooling taste.
- Its advantages are long-lasting cooling effect, high temperature resistant and no bitter & spicy taste of mint.
- Crystalline form
- Purity ≥ 99 %
Food and beverage:
- Used widely in ice-creams with cool taste, soft drinks, candies (chocolate, hard candies, gummies, fruit candied), cream fillings and chewing gum.
- Making a cool and non-minty feeling for the products: syrups, gels, tablets, lozenges, cough mixture, …
Cosmetics and personal care:
- Cooling pleasant cooling skin and body care products.
- Shampoo, shower gel, soap, toothpaste, mouthwash, shaving cream, …
en Nhà sản xuất
ANHUI FENGLE PERFUME
Anhui Fengle Perfume was established in 1997.
Being one of the largest natural menthol crystal enterprises integrated research and manufacture with the trade of fragrances and flavors in China.
The company has passed several certificates in the industry at the same time, such as ISO 9001:2008 quality management system certification, ISO22000:2005 FoodSafety Management certification, GMP certification, AAAA standard Good Practice certification, Food additive industry production license, Pharmaceutical production license including the national drug approval number.
The annual capacity of mint series products can reach over 2000MT, and synthetic cooling products is around 50MT per year.