- Chemical formula: CaCO3
- Calcium carbonate is produced through careful selection in natural mining
- White fine powder.
- Shelf-life: 2 years
- Purity: > 99%
- International standards
- Hàm lượng kim loại nặng thấp
- The production process complies with the FSSC 22000 and the quality control also complies with the REGULATION (EU) N. 231/2012 (E 170) and with the latest edition of the FCC, the European Pharmacopoeia and USP
|CALCITEC PURO PH||CALCITEC PURO|
|Pharma & Food||Food|
|CALCITEC PURO M/1||99 % < 5 µm|
|CALCITEC PURO PH M/1||99 % < 6,5 µm|
|CALCITEC PURO M/2||99 % < 10 µm|
|CALCITEC PURO PH V/40S||99 % < 30 µm|
- “Light” Calcium: high purity, homogenous size and fine powder, particales size < 15 µm , low density < 0.7 g/cm3
“Heavy” Calcium: inhomogenous size, particales size > 15 µm, density> 0.7 g/cm3
- Add calcium to products and food supplements.
- A leavening agent; can combine with sodium carbonate.
- An anticaking agent.
- A Flour treatment agent: improve the function of flour when baking
- Use to control pH (pH of Calcium carbonate around 9,4)
- Fillers, substrates in tablets.
en Nhà sản xuất
MINERARIA SACILESE s.p.a
Mineraria Sacilese is one of the leaders of Calcium carbonate manufacturers in Italy and has over 25 years of operation.
Mineraria Sacilese operates by three plants located in Sacile (PN) and Caneva (PN). Mineraria Sacilese’s calcium carbonate comes from one of the purest deposits in Europe, located in Caneva, near Pordenone, in North-East Italy.
Mineraria Sacilese has :
- ISO 9001:2015
- FSSC 22000
- ISO 14001:2015