- Lactose is a milk sugar manufactured from fresh whey, a disaccharide consisting of a galactose link a glucose.
- Lactose is produced from whey, a byproduct of cheesemaking and casein production, then refining, drying and by crystallizing an oversaturated solution of whey concentrate
- The special crystallization process, as well as grinding and particle size transfer, produces lactose that is distributed according to different particle sizes.
- Lactose monohydrate ≥ 99 %
- 80 – 100 mesh and 200 mesh
- Color of white to white
- Used in animal feed to increase appetite and weight gain.