- The natural extract from mint leaves. It is a physiological cooling agent in the mouth, on the skin, with a minty smell.
- Transparency crystal form, insoluble in water, soluble in ethers, alcohols and organic solvents.
- Stability in the finished product for at least 2 years. Cold loading activity in the mouth is high, has a minty smell, and has no bitter taste. The cold load intensity is stable and longer
- Can be combined with other cooling agents WS-23 to increase effection. No bitter taste, no unpleasant smell as eucalyptus.
- GMP (CPP of WHO), Halal
- Purity > 99%
- Test standard: USP/BP
Food and beverage:
- Used widely in ice-creams with cool taste, soft drinks, candies (chocolate, hard candies, gummies, fruit candied), cream fillings and chewing gum.
- Making a cool and minty feeling for the products: syrups, gels, tablets, lozenges, cough mixture, …
- Medicated plasters, medicated oils, creams to help reduce inflammation, swelling and pain.
- Pain reliever,…
Cosmetics and personal care:
- Cooling pleasant cooling skin and body care products.
- Shampoo, shower gel, soap, toothpaste, mouthwash, shaving cream, …
ANHUI FENGLE PERFUME Co., Ltd.
Anhui Fengle Perfume was established in 1997.
Being one of the largest natural menthol crystal enterprises integrated research and manufacture with the trade of fragrances and flavors in China.
The company has passed several certificates in the industry at the same time, such as ISO 9001:2008 quality management system certification, ISO22000:2005 FoodSafety Management certification, GMP certification, AAAA standard Good Practice certification, Food additive industry production license, Pharmaceutical production license including the national drug approval number.
The annual capacity of mint series products can reach over 2000MT, and synthetic cooling products is around 50MT per year