- The natural extract from mint leaves.
- Crystalline form.
- It is a physiological cooling agent in the mouth, on the skin, with a minty smell.
- Transparency crystalline, insoluble in water, soluble in ethers, alcohols and organic solvents.
- Stability in the finished product for at least 2 years. Cold loading activity in the mouth is high, has a minty smell, and has no bitter taste.
- The cold load intensity is stable and longer
- No bitter taste, no unpleasant smell as eucalyptus.
- GMP (CPP of WHO), Halal
- Purity > 99%
- BP/IP/USP/JP standards
Food and beverage:
- Used widely in ice-creams with cool taste, soft drinks, candies (chocolate, hard candies, gummies, fruit candied), cream fillings and chewing gum.
- Making a cool and minty feeling for the products: syrups, gels, tablets, lozenges, cough mixture, …
- Medicated plasters, medicated oils, creams to help reduce inflammation, swelling and pain.
- Pain reliever,…
Cosmetics and personal care:
- Cooling pleasant cooling skin and body care products.
- Shampoo, shower gel, soap, toothpaste, mouthwash, shaving cream, …
MENTHA & ALLIED PRODUCTS PRIVATE LIMITED
– “Mentha” a family-held business house was founded in 1971, is one of the fastest growing mint producers with the largest capacity to manufacture Mint Products
– Always creating quality products and serving major F&F factories around the world.
– To be at the forefront of innovation and creation, we are actively involved in R&D activities and new aroma chemicals to customize our customers’ requirements.
– CoPPs (CPP) Certificate from WHO, ISO 9001:2008